In compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 34 / 2002, 11 of July Services Society Information and Electronic Commerce Law this website informs you, in this section, on the policy collection and processing of cookies.
The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies used on the Website. In case you want to gather more information about the cookies we use on the website, you can send an email to the following address: [email protected].
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a User or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies used this site?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
Cookies statistical analysis:
They are those that allow us to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by the Users of our services. Thanks to this we can study the navigation on the website, and thus improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. However, you should be aware that if you do so you may not be able to fully use the functionality of this website or it may be affected.
Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included the Website from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising based on it:
From Facebook Custom Audience and Facebook Pixel: They serve to direct advertisements to the user about the products or services that the user has visited, purchased and / or used on a specific web page. They also allow you to limit the number of times an ad is displayed, so that the user does not see the same ad again and again. These cookies are also used to measure the performance of the campadvertising years of businesses that use Facebook services.
Further information: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Social network cookies:
Below is a list of instructions to enable cookies in each major web browser.
- Click on the key icon in the upper right part of your browser.
- Choose Options (for Mac, select Preferences).
- Click on the tab You advanced (Under the Hood).
- Click on Content Settings.
- Click on Cookies.
- Click on Allow local data to establish (recommended).
- Go to the top of the browser window and select Tools.
- Click on Internet Options
- Click on the tab Privacy and then select Options You advanced.
- Brand Cancel automatic cookie handling (If already checked, continue to the next step.)
- First adjust the third-party cookies to be accepted
- Brand Always allow cookies and click Accept.
- Click on Tools and then Options.
- In the upper part of the window, select Privacy .
- Check the options Accept cookies from sites y accept third-party cookies and click Accept.
- On the top toolbar, click Firefox and selectionto Preferences.
- Click on Privacy .
- Brand Accept cookies from sites y accept third-party cookies and click Accept.
- In the Safari menu, click on Preferences.
- Click on Security.
- In the section of Accept, select either Always display o Only from the sites you browse.