Área Oftalmológica Avanzada collaborates in Barcelona in everything related to ophthalmology with the insurer or mutual medical Allianz for more than 10 years.
Our ophthalmology center consists of a medical team specialized in ophthalmology trained to care for all patients from Allianz.
Check our medical equipment.
Cataract operation for Allianz policyholders
Laser myopia operation for Allianz members
Phone: 935 51 33 00
Address: Edifici Jardi 0 Plant, Gran Via de Carles III, 71, 08028 Barcelona
Email: [email protected]
History of the Allianz Group
“Created in 1890, the Allianz Group is a multilocal and multicultural group, organized in a decentralized manner and present in more than 70 countries on 5 continents, where 144.000 employees of different nationalities, languages, religions, training and experience serve more than 78 million customers.
A World leader
The Allianz Group is one of the most important insurance and financial services providers in the world. Its revenues amounted to more than 106.400 million euros to December's 31 from 2012.
It is a global leader in Non-Life products, assistance and credit insurance. In Life and Health, as well as in asset management, the Allianz Group is among the five largest suppliers in the world. It is also one of the leading providers of industrial insurance worldwide.
The Allianz Group works every day to achieve the goal of becoming the world's most trusted financial services provider. For this, it is based on its fundamental principles of experience, integrity and sustainability.
The Allianz Group not only seeks to create value in a sustainable manner for its customers and shareholders, but also assumes its share of social responsibility in its business areas. The group contributes significantly to the study and search for solutions for factors that affect and will significantly affect the financial community and society in general in the coming years: road safety, demographic change or climate change are some examples of it.
- In terms of road safety, it is advisable to help raise awareness and prevent road accidents.
- The aging of the population and its greater life expectancy will cause difficulties in the social security systems and will require a greater individual forecast for retirement.
- The increase of natural catastrophes due to climate change will increase the risk and the need to be prepared to face it.
With commitment vocation
In line with its responsibility to society, the Allianz Group assumes commitments in the field of environment, culture, education and science, through different centers and foundations:
- The Allianz Technology Center (AZT) carries out an important research and development work in terms of safety and risk prevention. His work in the industrial field, as well as his contributions to road safety and the world of motor, are internationally recognized.
- In addition to collaborating with the Formula 1 TM and the sponsorship of the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS team, it also cooperates with the International Automobile Federation, in order to contribute to the constant improvement of safety standards, both in competition and for individuals.
- Since its creation at 1990, the Allianz Foundation for the Environment has undergone constant evolution and has invested in numerous innovative projects, such as the restructuring and redesign of historic gardens in the center of Berlin or the campadds “Solar School” to provide solar energy equipment and teaching material on renewable energy sources to some 100 schools.
- With the desire to contribute to the integration and development of the different European cultures, the Allianz Group has created the Allianz Cultural Foundation, which currently develops specific projects for young Europeans related to art, cinema and culture in general. ”.
All the information exposed about Grupo Allianz has been extracted from this page and it has not been modified in any way. It is understood that it is owned by it.